His son Scott also played baseball as well as basketball and soccer, on teams that his dad coached, but it was his skill with a bat that had his father thinking major leagues and, a few years later, thinking about cocaine rehab.
“I thought I was fooling my son. I was so stupid,” Caan says. “I mean, you’re never consciously hurting people, but when you look back, you go, ‘Oh my God.’ I didn’t think he knew what was going on, you know; you think that kids aren’t bright enough. But that’s what woke me up, pretty much. Scott went after some guy — Scott was 15, 16 — with a baseball bat. He was going to kill him. A dope dealer. My son! It’s like crying out of one eye and smiling out of the other, you know? That was like the rude awakening. It was over.”
“This is for my kid; this is not for my career,”
Happy Father’s Day Papa Caan
- NAKED and WET DANNO!!! Aka, let’s kill Jo just with the opening scene.
- “Boys are evil!" LOL
- DAT ASS! Danno, please, wear those pants more often
or if u wanna stay naked it’s also okey for me
- vehicular men slaughter XDD
- Carguments and “he’s 10" "Ted Bundy was 10 once” TEARS XD
- JAMES CAAN!!!
- Muscles XDDD #ded
- Danno’s smile *———*♥
- James XDD Please, can we adopt him for the show?! *puppy eyes*
- “You lost me here, Max" Uh Kono, you’re not alone…LOL
- “Book ‘em Muscles!” I CAN’T xDDDDD
- Oh, hai steve in a shirt *—-*
- Tony Archer ship McDanno and wants to be their marriage counselor. Your argument is invalid.
Or to sum up the whole comment in a gif…
me! *raise both hands*