His son Scott also played baseball as well as basketball and soccer, on teams that his dad coached, but it was his skill with a bat that had his father thinking major leagues and, a few years later, thinking about cocaine rehab.
“I thought I was fooling my son. I was so stupid,” Caan says. “I mean, you’re never consciously hurting people, but when you look back, you go, ‘Oh my God.’ I didn’t think he knew what was going on, you know; you think that kids aren’t bright enough. But that’s what woke me up, pretty much. Scott went after some guy — Scott was 15, 16 — with a baseball bat. He was going to kill him. A dope dealer. My son! It’s like crying out of one eye and smiling out of the other, you know? That was like the rude awakening. It was over.”
- NAKED and WET DANNO!!! Aka, let’s kill Jo just with the opening scene.
- “Boys are evil!” LOL
- DAT ASS! Danno, please, wear those pants more often
or if u wanna stay naked it’s also okey for me
- vehicular men slaughter XDD
- Carguments and “he’s 10” “Ted Bundy was 10 once” TEARS XD
- JAMES CAAN!!!
- Muscles XDDD #ded
- Danno’s smile *———*♥
- James XDD Please, can we adopt him for the show?! *puppy eyes*
- “You lost me here, Max” Uh Kono, you’re not alone…LOL
- “Book ‘em Muscles!” I CAN’T xDDDDD
- Oh, hai steve in a shirt *—-*
- Tony Archer ship McDanno and wants to be their marriage counselor. Your argument is invalid.
Or to sum up the whole comment in a gif…
me! *raise both hands*