WTF is wrong with replies?! i can’t answer them! D:
I’ve already tried the whole “fix-reply” script but still it doesn’t work :/
- In the previous version, you always had a handy overview of which of the tags you tracked contained new content
- Also tracked tags with no new content weren’t shown unless you specified it, which was really nice because it saved on clutter
- You now have to click on a tiny button that’s roughly the same size as the background it’s up against to see your tracked tags
- INTERFACE DESIGN 101: THE LESS CLICKS YOU HAVE TO PERFORM TO ACCESS A FEATURE, THE BETTER
- All your tracked tags are displayed regardless of which ones have unseen content, which takes up more space and means you have to scroll more
- In addition to that, the button/label/whatever you wanna call it for each individual tracked tag takes up more space now, which means you have to scroll __even more__
- I track 19 different tags which means this new system is horrendous compared to the old one for me
- This is how it looks when i click the tiny little ‘new’ button in the tag-search field:
- That’s all I can see without scrolling down
- THE LESS CLICKS THE BETTER
- This is less “Don’t fix what isn’t broke” and more “Don’t fuck up what is perfectly decent just so you can have thumbnails”
to have notes on tumblr
or not to have notes on tumblr
Hey guys! I tried some HTML’ing and I made this cool Triskele icon in order to ease your pain and sufferingg due to the dashboard update.
I’ll try updating it later for better graphics, but for now, that’s all I can do!
You can get the Triskele HERE!
You’ll need Stylish in order to install it.
Try it out and tell me what you think!
hey tumblr i wrote you guys a song
this is perfect
I replayed this song again and again until I finished tumblr-ing.
WTF are you doing tumblr?! O___o
Things you find most on Tumblr summed up in one gif.
this is amazing
#food and a cat and an attractive man - all done in a sepia with a vaguely hipsterish fade at the edges #this gif is tumblr. we’re basically done here. #all we need is a ship now. let’s ship the bin with the car. ok done. bin/car otp.
I had to keep these tags, they slay me
UGH! Bin/car are you nuts? There is absolutely no chemistry there! How can you not see the epic bond that is between the drain pipe and that wall!! Pipe/wall my otp!
The dude is just trying to keep cat and bin apart. Cat/Bin otp.
You all are forgetting the poor bush behind the man. Always not caring for second characters!
Oh god. This is me every time.
I actually skimmed through it this time! I was amused by the use of the word ‘fucking’.
Seems to me you should go against a law that could shut you down instead of against a script that only improves your website.
Hawaii Five 0
Tumblr at your feet.
LOL YOUR FAAAAAACE!